Yes!!! been expecting this v12.043 to come out since last month!
As you can see, I am updating the firmware via Over The Air (OTA) which means you can download the update wirelessly on 3G or GPRS connection.
To update via OTA, go to menu > tools > utilities > dev. manager and select “check for updates”
Alternatively, you can still update the firmware via the Nokia Software Updater(NSU) on your pc. Here’s a step by step guide.
Changelog for this update(thanks to MR G):
NEW FEATURES IN THIS RELEASE
Switch 4.0 – improved switch application to transfer user data from/to other devices
IMPROVEMENTS IN THIS RELEASE / GENERAL AREAS
– Still image quality is improved, with fixes for color haziness and motion blur that appeared under certain conditions
– Many fixes for conditions that can lead to application crashes or instabilities
– Improved overall Bluetooth interoperability Improved overall Bluetooth interoperability
– Now compatible with Nokia Email service (application available as separate download)
– If user sets brightness to maximum value the display backlight now does turn back on after screensaver mode
– The device autolock no longer locks the device while viewing or recording videos
– SMS no longer gets auto-converted to an MMS message if there are more then 20 recipients
– Music Player “Refresh Library” no longer hangs if General Settings Date separator is set to “:”
– Now only one message alert tone is played per synchronization with Mail for Exchange, instead of one per message
– Fix for issue with alarm snoozing when alarm was set and device was powered off
– Theme no longer jumps back to default theme after using USB mass storage mode
– CSHelp texts are now updated to resolves several identified issues
KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS RELEASE
– During boot, we recommend to wait for battery bar to show up prior to using media keys to ensure they are responsive.
– Ngage pre-selects wrong access point in certain operator networks, in these instances user needs to reconfigure Ngage access points manually from within Ngage settings menu