Have you got your 5800 yet? I know I havent. Cos it will only launch here on 9th January.
Even though it is still not out for most countries, Nokia has already released a firmware update(v11.0.08) to fix quite a number of bugs in the current version.
Changelog from s60inside
- Homepage is not defined for Vodafone Live!
- Last word disappears when selecting receiver in SMS
- My Nokia: phone displays “#” in front of Application name.
- During Back-Up & Restore operation, calendar entries are not restored
- Operator menu link within Welcome application
- Invalid message pops up before playing the file received via Bluetooth.
- Input Method, VKB just display number when selecting a WLAN access point which contains a password.
- Chinese box HWR control buttons and FS HWR control bar are too small.
- Unable to add image to Contact bar from Gallery when there is about 5 GB of data in memory card
- In Arabic UI, in calendar, the arrows on the top are reversed in week view and day view
- UI-rotation is too sensitive
- Search: Google search service is missing in Search.
- Contact could not display when switch numbers in Singtel 2-in-1 SIM card
- Maps: Wrong layout of the strings in the Maps search and favorites views
- Could not send new email if user name and password is not pre-defined
- Phone drops from service when both A5/3 +GEA3 used simultaneously with WLAN
- The Messaging application crashes a lot specially when replying or trying to send SMS you have to remove battery to be able to use the device again
- License Manager for Maps is not integrated to SW
- 5.0 Touch: Phonebook crashing when adding detail: Birthday, Anniversary
- Web screen is messed up
- Non stop Music Player “Library update”
- Clock, Alarm is inactive when phone is power off.
- APN Configuration Settings Update to be used for the Setting Wizard
- Ex-Factory settings are wrong
- UE unable to open Setting Wizard
- StartUpSettings version updated.
- Phone lost correct time during power off
- USSD – “Call Control Send USSD” command
- UE drops from 3G, then cannot sync to 3G cells
- Browser: Flash objects causes problems while browsing
Those of you who are currently having the 5800 please go and update the firmware ok? 😀