Nokia is giving out 97 x Nokia N97 worldwide to 97 lucky people!
For Malaysia, SymbianpOp has been appointed to give out the N97 to 6 lucky Malaysians!
Join the Search for N to get yourself one of the 6 Nokia flagship touchscreen device now!
How Does The Search For N work?
1. First, surf on over to http://symbian.smashpop.net. Beginning May 26th, each question will be released at a set schedule as below:
· Clue 1 – 26th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 2 – 28th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 3 – 30th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 4 – 31st May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 5 – 2nd June @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
2. There will be a total of 5 questions to be answered. The 5th question will be released on June 2nd.
3. As soon as the final question is released, email all five of your answers to email@example.com. The first 10 all-correct entries will progress to the FINAL stage to stand a chance to win one of six Nokia N97.
4. Nokia will contact the final 10 contestants with a secret password to be used for the FINAL stage. The FINAL CLUE will be posted on 4th June 2009 on http://symbian.smashpop.net (time to be revealed to 10 finalists).
5. Solving the FINAL CLUE will reveal the the secret location of the Nokia N97 where the finalists must immediately proceed to on that day within a specified time. It’ll be an exciting race to the finish because only the FIRST 6 to arrive will receive the Nokia N97.
Will you dare to Search for N?
Clue 1: 26th May 2009
At the tips of your fingers, a way to find your way in the dark? (Hint: It’s one of your five senses)
==========Terms & Conditions==========
* Nokia Malaysia (the Organiser) presents the Search for N Contest (“Contest”), starting from May 26 2009 and ending on June 4 2009.
* Only participants who submit entries to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address during the specified Contest period will be eligible for the prize.
* This Contest is open to all Malaysian individuals aged 18 and above. Employees, agents, employees of advertising agencies and suppliers of Nokia Malaysia and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Online Contest.
* Participants must adhere to the mechanics of the Online Contest as follows:
o Participants must surf over to http://symbian.smashpop.net. Where one question will be released at a set schedule beginning May 26th.
o There will be a total of 5 questions to be answered. The 5th question will be released on June 2nd.
o As soon as the 5th question is released, participants must email all five of their answers to email@example.com.
o The first 10 all-correct entries will progress to the final stage to stand a chance to win one of six Nokia N97s.
o Nokia will contact the final 10 contestants with a secret password to be used for the final stage. The final clue will be posted on 4th June 2009 on http://symbian.smashpop.net.
o Participants must solve the final clue which will reveal the the secret location of the Nokia N97. Finalists must immediately proceed to the location on the same day within a specified time.
o The first six participants to arrive at the secret location will receive a Nokia N97.
* Participants may submit as many entries as they like.
* Nokia Malaysia is offering one unit of Nokia N97 each as the prize for the six winners. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or items of equivalent value, except at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize from time to time without prior notice.
* The selected 10 finalists will be notified by phone or email and be given the secret password as well as details on the final stage of the contest.
* If a finalist is unable to participate in the final stage of the contest, the Organiser reserves the right to select another finalist from its pool of qualifying finalists.
* The Organiser reserves the right to reject entries that are found or in the opinion of the Organiser to be fraudulent.
* The Organiser’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence or appeals against any decision made shall be entertained.
* The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt – termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the prize winner to claim for compensation against Nokia Malaysia for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the prize winner as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
* The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display the name, information and/ or photographs of the winner for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
* By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the participants agree to be bound by all of these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest.
* All participants’ information provided shall become the property of Nokia Malaysia and may be used for but not limited to the following purposes: marketing communications, marketing analysis, or third party offers.
* This Contest is carried out to further promote Nokia Malaysia and its products. It is not designed for any gambling purposes.