Are you in the run to win one of the SIX Nokia N97?
Have you got the answer to clue #1?
Ready to find out the next one?
How Does The Search For N work?
1. First, surf on over to http://symbian.smashpop.net. Beginning May 26th, each question will be released at a set schedule as below:
· Clue 1 – 26th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 2 – 28th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 3 – 30th May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 4 – 31st May @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
· Clue 5 – 2nd June @ 7:00 p.m. Kuala Lumpur
2. There will be a total of 5 questions to be answered. The 5th question will be released on June 2nd.
3. As soon as the final question is released, email all five of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 10 all-correct entries will progress to the FINAL stage to stand a chance to win one of six Nokia N97.
4. Nokia will contact the final 10 contestants with a secret password to be used for the FINAL stage. The FINAL CLUE will be posted on 4th June 2009 on http://symbian.smashpop.net (time to be revealed to 10 finalists).
5. Solving the FINAL CLUE will reveal the the secret location of the Nokia N97 where the finalists must immediately proceed to on that day within a specified time. It’ll be an exciting race to the finish because only the FIRST 6 to arrive will receive the Nokia N97.
Will you dare to Search for N?
Clue 2: 28th May 2009
A Marvel comic. Also used for running applets on the web, computers or mobile phones. (Hint: Bridget, the midget likes to fidget with the __ .)
Missed the first clue? Click here