While many of us are flocking around the iOS platform for mobile games, we should not overlook that the Windows Phone is also quickly becoming one of the loved OS among users nowadays. One example of capable the platform handles 3D games is this recently launched title, ZOMBIES!!! by Baraboga.
Zombies!!! puts you in the middle of the action as you try to escape the ever advancing zombie horde. Players must use a combination of wits and brawn to be the first to the heliport and certain escape. The only problem is, the zombies are everywhere, they appear to be very hungry and your opponents would really prefer if you didn’t escape.
ZOMBIES!!! is based on a board game whereby you need to throw the dice to find out how many moves you can take in that particular round.
In the board game, the gameplay revolves around this:
The players are people trapped in a town full of zombies. First person to make it to the heliport or kill 25 zombies wins. Cards are used to represent events in the game such as finding weapons or zombies. Players makes their move based on the outcome of the dice thrown.
In the turn based game, there are a list of achievements waiting to be unlocked.
Zombies!!! Windows Phone 7 Achievements :
– Don’t be a Hero 10G : Win a game by reaching the Helipad.
– Hail to the King, Baby 10G : Kill a Zombie with Chainsaw & Shotgun cards in play at the same time.
– King of the Zombies 25G : Kill 200 Zombies.
– Master of Arms 15G : Play every weapon card at least once.
– Night of the Hoarder 20G : Collect 50 tokens (Hearts and Bullets).
– Omega Man 30G : Kill all Zombies in a Survival Horror game.
– Overkill 10G : Defeat a Zombie with a roll of 7 or greater.
– Survivalist of the Dead 20G : Win a Survival Horror game.
– Unstoppable 25G : Kill 6 Zombies in one turn.
– Was it worth it? 10G : Use 3 or more Hearts in a single combat, then win by using Bullets.
– Zombie Hunter 15G : Win a game by killing 25 Zombies.
– Zombie, Interrupted 10G : Kill a Zombie by playing Grenade when “Alternate Food Source” is in play.
Check out this trailer to find out more about the game: