The recently released Tweetdeck for iPhone has just got a new update! v2.01 brings Twitpic support amongst other new tiny features.
What’s New In This Version:
• Added support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture (Change your preference in the iPhone Settings app)
• Changed default image upload service to Twitpic
• Added the ability to edit the title of a custom column in the Column Settings screen (accessed via the “pinch” gesture, then the cog icon)
• Added the ability to add a column of your own tweets via the Add Column screen (Tap the + in the top left and tap your Twitter account name)
• Fixed the setting of a reply when the Tweet was edited to not be a reply
• Fixed user search error when using more than one search term
See how we can now rename custom columns by just pinching the columns we want to edit.