AppStore Description: You’ve probably heard the tired cliche about a picture being worth a thousand words. We’ve taken this phrase quite literally and created WordFoto, an app that turns photos and words into amazing typographic works of art.
Very simple app. Load up a photo and it will automatically apply typography on it. You can input your own words on the “add own words” section.
I like how the app includes a cropping function. It has a few presets for your typo-image or you can set your own. Totally loving the customization bit.
– Fast and fully automated word filling algorithm.
– Manual word filling fine tune parameters.
– Inspect detail in zoomable preview.
– Eight unique preset styles.
– User defined custom styles with lots of parameters.
– Import images from photo album or camera.
– Crop editor.
– Manage and create your own word sets.
– Resulting word images are full resolution.
– Save, email or share on Facebook.
– Save original and cropped original.
Here’s one I produced when I first got the app this morning.
Looks even better on Instagram. Haha.
Super awesome app. Worth every cent.