You may have seen photos posted by your friends with multiple photos combined into one and you wonder how they did that.
Here’s the app! It’s called Diptic. It’s considered one of the earliest available apps for users to perform such trick on the iPhone itself.
The app has various types of templates for you to choose from. They range from 2 columns to multiple columns and rows.
• 19 different layouts
• Snap photos on the spot with an iPhone camera, pick photos from camera roll, or import photos from Facebook or Flickr
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos
• Brightness, contrast, and color saturation adjustment for each image
• Control border color and width
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) let you adjust your Diptic•s dimensions
• High-resolution export
• Share photos via email, or upload directly to Facebook, Flickr or Posterous
Once you have selected your preferred template, tap on any of the boxes to select a photo. Switch between modes by tapping the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Here’s a sample I did while trying to make screenshots for this blogpost. Haha. Get the app now and combine all the photos you have in your iPhone photo album! 😀