Here’s another photo editor for the iPad, brought ot you by Nik Software, the leader in digital photographic filter development and produces award-winning technology and plug-in products for digital photography and imaging professionals.
It’s called Snapseed.
• Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun and innovative features like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus
• Add Borders for incredible finishing touches
• Email your creations or share them on Facebook and Flickr
• Print your photos wirelessly to AirPrint™-enabled printers
What this app can do…
== Basic Adjustments ==
Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast and.
Straighten & Rotate – Rotate or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo.
== Creative Enhancements ==
Black & White – Give that classic Black and White look to your photos with this darkroom-inspired filter.
Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s. Includes nine different color casts, plus controls like brightness, saturation, textures and vignettes.
Drama – Add breathless style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle enhancements of textures to wildly creative and artistic effects.
Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look with the Grunge filter.
Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo blurring the surrounding background with a few simple gestures.
Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to your photos for the perfect finishing touch.
Check out this video demo for more info.