One of our favorite Twitter app on the iPhone has to be Tweetbot. We have talked about the app before here. Click on it to find out more.
Just in case if you did not click the link above, here’s the AppStore description:
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
What’s New In This Version:
– Improved multiple account switching
– Local trends (can be set in the account settings)
– Improved recipient selector when creating a new direct message
– Ability to copy, delete, and translate direct messages (swipe on a thread to delete a whole group)
– “Add to List” feature improved and renamed to “Manage List Memberships”
– Added “go to user” feature in people search (shows when typing into the “Search People” box)
– Gaps now load above or below depending on position of gap when button is invoked.
– Compose Tweet from hashtag (by holding down on a hashtag in a tweet)
– Drafts button now displays # of drafts.
– Support for Favstar (hold fav button to invoke ‘tweet of the day’, double-tap profile tab to see your own favstar page)
– Various bug fixes