This is one good looking app that I wanna introduce to you guys. It’s Bing search app for the iPad.
Bing is a decision engine that’s been designed to work beautifully with your iPad. Bing for iPad brings you closer to what you’re looking for by delivering a visually rich, touch-enabled way to search and browse news, movies, Bing homepage images, local businesses, popular searches and much more.
I like one of their new feature which is Lasso. Drawing a circle around a text will initiate the search and results will appear right after you lift your finger off the screen. Super easy. No need to copy and paste.
• Swipe through our touch enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other rich, immersive search results
• Stay current with the latest news, traffic, weather, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
• Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to immersive road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
• Follow the latest news and trending topics with beautifully iPad optimized results with rich images and magazine inspired layouts.
• Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search
• Wonderful touch friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
• Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.