This might just be the best looking music player for Android devices currently.
UberMusic player uses Windows Phone 7’s Metro UI to build an intuitive interface for users to easily maneuver around and it’s fully skinnable!
UberMusic is a beautiful and highly customizable music player for Android.
You can change the entire user interface by applying skins, which you can find on the market by searching for “UberMusic Skin”.
The skins are available for free on the market but sadly the app costs RM10.35 to buy.
Some key features:
– Fully skinnable (search for “UberMusic Skin” on the Market).
– Automatically downloads artist pictures and sets them as the screen background for that artist.
– 6 different widget sizes. The widget is fully skinnable too.
– Free live wallpaper included that shows album art from your music collection.
– You can click on the “Play” button next to an artist, album, playlist, etc. to directly play all the corresponding tracks.
– True shuffling (as opposed to just choosing a track at random) that avoids playing the same song twice.
– Super smooth interface with custom overscrolling on lists.
– Scrobbling support through the official Last.fm app or through ScrobbleDroid/SLS.
– You can choose which tabs to show on the Library screen.
– Custom minimalistic status bar that you can still swipe down to see your notifications.
If you love the Windows Phone 7 interface, then I suggest you give this a try. Below is a video comparing the interface between the Andoid Ubermusic player and WP7’s music player.