This is one super simple game that got me additcted for a whole hour trying to beat my friends’ scores. Haha.
Lane Splitter, a fast-paced arcade action game. You play as a motorcyclist, riding at insane speeds through ever changing traffic on the highway. The game tests you reflexes as you need to tilt the phone as swiftly as possible to avoid careless drivers, vehicles and other obstacles.
Jake Melton has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but missing his wedding won’t be one of them.
* Ridiculously addictive gameplay
* Simple and streamlined game design reminiscent of old school arcade games
* Beautifully rendered 3D environments that change every day you play
* Runs flawlessly on the iPhone4’s retina display while sporting a silky smooth 60FPS
* Lane Splitter is a universal app: experience full resolution HD graphics on your iPad without being forced to buy a separate “HD” version
* Optimized for all iDevices including older 2G/3G phones
* Apple Game Center support with fun achievements to earn
* Global leaderboards
* Facebook integration: compete with your friends for top score and post brags to your wall
* Awesome realistic sound effects recorded from a real sport bike!
HOW TO PLAY
– Tilt the phone to steer left and right
– Stay away from cars and walls
– Hang on for dear life!
– Tap and hold the screen to do wheelies (the longer you hold it, the more bonus points you get for each car passed)
– Pick up “Lane Splitter” bonuses by navigating your way in between cars during heavy traffic areas
– Compete for best wheelie times with your friends and the world by viewing the “Longest Wheelie” score boards from the main menu
Check out this video below to understand more.