Now we’ve seen the Flickr app on Windows Phone before, but this new update brings it up a notch and makes it nicer to use than before.
Official Flickr Windows Phone App. The best way to share your life in photos – now on your Windows Phone. Take beautiful photos with our in-app camera and instantly uploaded them to Flickr. Keep up with your family and friends through recent activity on Flickr and comment or favorite the images they share with you.
This new 2.0 update for Flickr app now lets you access to your Flickr account and also integrated with your Windows Phone camera. You can launch the camera app from within the Flickr app or even from the Flickr Live Tile on the home screen!
– Take high-quality photos directly from the in-app camera.
– Share the story behind your photo with titles, descriptions, comments and tags.
– Share photos only with the people you want with easy privacy settings.
– Full screen browsing and slideshows for your photos, your contacts’ photos or any of the public photos from the global Flickr community.
– See the most interesting Flickr photos, galleries and photos around you with our Explore module.
– Pin additional Live Tiles to your Start screen for quick access to the in-app camera, contacts’ activity, and your photostream.
Apart from launching the camera from live tile, we can also pin the app to the homescreen so that when we tap it, the photostream or the contact activity open straight away.