Google has just released its ‘Catalogs’ app for both iPad and Android Tablets which allows users to browse and interact with catalogs to shop without the need to physically walk to the respective stores.
– Catalogs for everyone: Apparel & fashion for men, women, and children; beauty; jewelry; home goods; gifts; and more to come!
– Rich media: View products up close, tap tags for price and details, view additional product photos and videos.
– Easy purchasing: A single tap lets you find a product nearby or visit a merchant’s website to make a purchase.
– Get notified of new issues: Favorite the catalogs you love and get notified when new issues arrive.
– Get creative: Create collages of products you’ve saved from different catalogs. View other collages for inspiration.
– Share with friends: Email a product or collage to your friends.
The app offers different catalog categories like women’s fashion, jewelry, beauty, home, men’s fashion, gift, toys, and more. Each category offers several different catalogs to choose from.
Google Catalogs is free so there really isn’t any excuse not to go download it for your tablets.