Apple iBooks has just received an update. It’s now at v1.5, adding night time reading theme, new fonts, full screen more and more.
iBooks 1.5 adds the following new features as well as some stability and performance improvements:
– Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
– Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
– iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
– Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
– Support for pop-up footnotes, included in select iBookstore titles.
– A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.