Facebook for iPhone and iPad has been updated to 4.1, bringing the new “Timeline”, which launched worldwide last week. Other than that, the update brings faster performance and an easier way to comment and view photos.
Facebook for iPad
With high-res photos, games, chat and more, now you can get the best of Facebook-on your iPad.
– Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos are high-res and easy to flip through, like a real photo album
– Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to move from one screen to another
– Play games on the go: Access your favorite Facebook apps and games, wherever you are
– Focus on what matters: Zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories
– Never lose your place: Share a photo, update your status or send a message without leaving News Feed
– See who’s nearby: Check out the Nearby map to see what your friends are up to
Facebook for iPhone
What’s New In This Version:
– Access to Mobile Timeline on iPhone (if you already have a timeline). iPad support coming soon.
– Access to friend lists, subscribers and subscriptions
– Faster, better performance
– Photos are easier to view, upload and comment on