Skitch has always been the tool famous for annotating screenshots and images with the ability to quickly share them with others. Back in August, Evernote acquired them and now, they r proud to launch Skitch under their Evernote brand.
Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
– Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
– Create: Draw something new
– Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
– Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
– Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
– Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
– Sketch and share
– Point out objects and locations in a photo
– Brainstorm design ideas with your team
– Identify a point of interest on a map
– Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
Evernote mentioned that the iPhone version will be out very soon. Watch this demo video below to find out more.