Google’s latest flagship device, the Galaxy Nexus was announced back in October and has been the talk of the town since then. The device was released gradually worldwide and has eventually landed here in Malaysia 2 to 3 weeks ago on January 16th.
– 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED screen
– 1280×720 resolution display
– powered by Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
– 1.2GHz dual-core processor
– 5 megapixel rear camera (with LED flash), a 1.3 megapixel front-facing cam
– 1080p video recording and playback
– Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, embedded NFC module, accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity sensor and even a barometer –
– 1GB of RAM, 16 or 32GB of internal storage space and a 1,750mAh battery
*Remember to check out the MOST AWESOME Unboxing of Samsung Galaxy Nexus at the bottom of this post*
I was lucky enough to get this device 1 day before launch and has been using it til today. Here’s an unboxing post for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. A video review has been done on Techduology by Ben and I. Check it here!
The Galaxy Nexus comes in a sleek white matte box which opens up revealing the device upfront. Below it lies the cleaning cloth and some Samsung stickers.
Some documents like manuals, e-warranty card and quick start guide etc were placed below the compartment.
There isn’t anything extraordinary in the package. At the lowest portion we can find the earphones, usb cable and power plug.
Check out the MOST AWESOME unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus below!