If you are a person who keeps track or always reminds yourself on upcoming task, then you should’ve heard of Wunderlist. It’s a multi platform task manager that syncs to one another so you don’t lose your tasks list.
The app has just been released to the Windows Phone platform, strengthening it’s multi-platform nature even more.
● Free – Wunderlist is completely free for every device
● Cloud sync – Your tasks are synced with your free Wunderlist account
● Email reminders – Ensure your tasks never slip your mind
● Mail2Task – Send tasks to Wunderlist from your email inbox
● Organize – Sort your tasks into lists
● Due Dates – Assign deadlines to your tasks
● Focus – View a breakdown of your tasks with our filter views
● Notes – Give your tasks further detail
● Prioritize – Star important tasks
● Personalize – Make Wunderlist your own with our included background wallpapers
The app is free. To enjoy the cross platform experience, you just need to sign in to your Wunderlist account in the app.
This is how you set a new task in the app for Windows Phone.
To download Wunderlist for other platforms please go to: