There was a time when Max Payne became the talk of the town with it’s slow motion bullet time feature during gun battles… and I still remember that my PC could barely run it as it required high graphics processor (that time)… and guess what, we can now play the same awesome game on our phones and tablets.
A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
The groundbreaking original cinematic action-shooter, Max Payne introduced the concept of Bullet Time in videogames. Through its stylish slow-motion gunplay combined with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne redefined the action-shooter genre.
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Retina supported resolution for the new iPad
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Rockstar Games Social Club integration to track stats, unlock cheats and more
Check out the video demo below.
Max Payne, iOS; $2.99