That’s right. Instagram has just received it’s v3.10 update yesterday with a some interface refresh and most importantly, support for iOS6 and iPhone 5.
– 100% free custom designed filters and borders such as XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
– Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
– Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Foursquare, and Posterous
– Unlimited uploads
– Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
– Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
– And much much more…
What’s new in v3.10:
– iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
– Improved password recovery
– Redesigned registration flow
– Bug fixes and other improvements