The embargo for iPad Mini review has been lifted and tech sites big and small have just posted up their respective reviews of Apple’s latest 7.9″ tablet.
Here are the quotes from The Verge, Engadget and Cnet.
– “I actually had a little trouble holding onto the device when I wasn’t using the Smart Cover due to the back being as smooth as it is, and the frame being so thin.”
– “There’s something endearing about the mini that makes you want to keep it on-hand and use it often.”
– “Overall, the tablet is very comfortable to hold; its thinness and lightness are both attributes that must be perceived first-hand.”
– “Colors are very pleasing to the eye and viewing angles, as ever with an Apple display, do not disappoint.”
– “What’s unique about the Mini? Without a doubt, it’s the design. It’s cute, it’s discreet, and it’s very, very light.”
– “If you’re an obsessive over crisp text, you’ll notice the fuzziness. If you’re comparing the Mini to a laptop, you won’t.”