Path, the social networking app that lets you share with 150 of your friends and family, is now released for the iPad. Previously it was only available on the iPhone and Android devices.
Path is the personal social network that is the best way to share life and stay connected with family and friends. By focusing on beautiful design and experience, Path is 5-star rated and loved by millions of people.
– Stay connected with up to 150 family & friends.
– Capture photos and videos with custom-designed filters and editing features.
– Journal your everyday thoughts.
– Check in to places with friends.
– Share the music you’re listening to, movies you’re watching, and books you’re reading.
– Tell your friends when you’re awake and asleep.
– Share your daily runs, walks, or hikes with Nike+ Running.
– Track and share your daily activity with Nike+ FuelBand.
– All-in-one posting to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare.
– See who has viewed your moments and who has visited your Path.
– 5 emotions to interact with your friends’ posts: Smile, Laugh, Gasp, Frown at or Love their moments.
– Private – No one can see your moments on Path unless you accept them as a friend.
– Available on iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and Android.
– iPad only: Landscape view allows you to browse the most interesting moments, day by day.
What’s New In This Version:
Now on iPad! – Life in landscape. See the day on one screen and swipe to see previous days. Enjoy bigger photos and movie, music, book previews. It’s the best way to catch up with your family and friends.