Adobe’s Photoshop app on the iPhone has not been the go-to app for most iPhone users when they need to edit photos. They probably realised this and has just released a new version of Photoshop Touch for the iPhone.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version.
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
With all the new features, it might seem like a good app, but with the price. one may have to re-think before buying it. There might be other free or cheaper apps out there that provide the same features as this Photoshop Touch app.