We’ve talked about how awesome 6tag here in our previous post. The app just received a new update which makes it even more awesome!
6tag is the most full featured Instagram app for Windows Phone. Upload picture and videos, apply filters, tag your friends, view posts on a map, etc…
Customize your photos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Share your photos and videos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button.
New in version 1.1:
– Manage video hashtag security, other users can now see your videos when search tags
– Post entire photos on Instagram and select background color: white or black, no need to crop your picture anymore
– Reply to comments
– More filter borders (now includes all the iOS borders)
– Better video encoding quality
– Load low definition pictures when possible to improve performance (save data plan, improved performance for low-spec devices)
– New keyboard to quickly access # and @
– Keep in memory your 40 last hashtags (in keyboard suggestions)
– Add a remove internet cache button
– Use less battery (a lot of optimization has been made)
– Improved lux feature
– Many other little changes to improve the app
We’d say that although Windows Phone does not have the official Instagram app, 6tag has made it even better than the official one. Kudos to the developer.