The one most anticipated app by all Windows Phone user is finally here. Instagram, the most popular photo sharing app on iOS and Android, is now available for Windows Phone devices!
Customize your photos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Full front & back camera support
The app works just like the iOS and Android versions. Video upload is still lacking since this is still a BETA version of the app. An additional feature that we really like is being able to pin the app to homescreen, which allows us to view how many notifications which are unread.
However, if you wish to do more on Instagram, you should totally check out 6Tag.