I’ve used Carbon for Twitter on Windows Phone before and it was one of the best Twitter apps back in 2012 or something. Then it was made available for Android and has been quiet til now.
V2 of Carbon brings new minimalist and dark design to the app with a new way to perform actions and viewing of Tweets.
Simple, Dark, and a dash of elegance for your Twitter day-to-day pleasure.
Carbon is a Twitter client, but unlike other Twitter clients. All of your Twitter content on one screen. A screen that doesn’t get you drilling down to many other screens to reach to what you want. Timelines, Lists, Favourites, Searches, Trends, Profiles, all there.
– Fresh new Design & Interface
– Brand new Timeline design & aesthetics
– Swipe-able Timeline, @Mentions, and Messages on Home.
– Quick Timeline, one Timeline for Searches, List, Favourites on your Home screen.
– Don’t Disturb Mode
– Oxide Mode for Grayscale Timeline experience
– Power Scroll: Scroll/Swipe up or down using Two fingers to jump to top or bottom of Timelines
– Tweet Quick Actions
– Configuratie Tweet Font Sizes
– Retweets Timeline
– In-App Browser
– In-App YouTube Player
– Vine Previews & Playback
Additions, Fixes & Changes, v.2.0.7
– A brand new visual Style
– New Timeline design
– Images/Vides and Avatars are now clickable on Timeline
– Timeline Quick Actions
– New Quick Timeline
– Chaos Menu on Home Screen
– Fixed large Photo upload bug
– Vine videos are now fullscreen and loop.
– Added Don’t Disturb Mode
– Oxide Mode for Gray Scale Timeline experience
– Added Avatar uploader
– New Conversation style on Tweet Screen.
– Lots of other bug fixes and general enhancements…