Nokia introduces the Nokia Lumia 1320 which brings many of the high-end Lumia innovations into a 6-inch screen smartphone at a lower price point.
The latest imaging features, like Nokia Camera and Nokia Storyteller, the most loved Lumia experiences like the global mapping and location services from HERE and unlimited streaming of ad-free music with Nokia Mix Radio all come together to offer consumers a compelling choice in the large screen smartphones.
“Building on the success of the Lumia 1520, we looked to further expand our innovation offering by bringing the best Lumia experiences from Nokia and the latest from Windows Phone to a large screen smartphone, at a more affordable price,” said Dick Yoong, Country Manager Malaysia and Brunei, Nokia. “With its large screen, warm and playful design and our rich imaging experience, the Nokia Lumia 1320 is an integral addition to our Windows Phone portfolio.”
– Windows Phone 8
HERE location and mapping services:
– HERE location and mapping services: Free global
– HERE Maps with LiveSight augmented reality view.
– Free HERE Drive with a local license. HERE Transit available in the Store
– 6” HD LCD IPS (1280×720) Super sensitive touch
– support for glove and long nail use; Gorilla Glass 3
– 3400 mAh (integrated)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (1.7Ghz Dual-Core)
– 5MP Auto Focus, flash. Video 1080p@30fps.
– 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal user memory
– 7 GB SkyDrive cloud storage, micro SD card support up to 64GB
– Black, Yellow, and White
Nokia 1320 is available beginning 17 January 2014 onwards in the Klang Valley and a week later for the rest of Malaysia and is priced at RM1,199.