At IFA Berlin last weetk, Microsoft has announced their new flagship Lumia 830 smartphone featuring a 10MP PureView back camera with ZEISS optics and the thinnest and lightest Optical Image Stabilization system they’ve ever built.
● 8.5mm thin, it’s the thinnest and lightest Lumia to date, with a metal and polycarbonate premium design
● 1.2GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor
● 5-inch ClearBlack display, which offers readability in sunlight and feels great thanks to super-sensitive touch technology with Curved Gorilla 3.0 glass.
● Onboard 16GB memory with support for 128GB via a microSD slot. 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage
● 2200mAh removable battery, with a standby time of up to 22 days
● Nokia Rich Recording, with three high performance mics delivering true 5.1 surround sound, and Nokia Camera delivering distortion-free and full bandwidth stereo recording
● Built-in SensorCore, tracks your movements and location even while your Lumia 830 is fast ‘asleep’ when paired with apps like Bing Health and Fitness, and Adidas miCoach.
● Brand-new Lumia Denim update, which brings Live Folders, Apps Corner, an updated Glance screen and more secure networking to Windows 8.1 Lumia devices.
The Lumia 830 is available in bright orange, bright green, white and black. It is expected to be available in September around the world and is estimated to be priced at around 330EUR before taxes and subsidies.