If you have been using the iPhone version of Foursquare on your iPad, it is time to get the official iPad version from the App Store.
Since the new Foursquare came out a few months ago, people have been telling us that they do a lot of their planning on their iPad, and they want a version of Foursquare designed just for it. Today, that version is ready, and you can now download the all-new Foursquare for your iPad.
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and it gets to know you. Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
• Your tastes can be very specific like “whiskey” or “salted caramel.” Or more general like “outdoor seating” or “used bookstores.”
• Leave tips to share your best discoveries. Pay it forward and earn expertise.
• Search for restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more. See what’s nearby or plan ahead.
• When you arrive at a place, see insider tips: what’s good to order or something not to miss.
• Follow people and influencers whose tastes you trust, and their tips show first. Connect your Facebook and twitter accounts and see spots your friends have liked nearby.
What’s New In This Version:
••• Now available for iPad! •••
The new iPad version of Foursquare is the best way to find amazing places to go, anywhere in the world.
• Want to find some great dinner spots to try out? Just open it up, tell us what you’re looking for, and get a beautiful selection of inspiring places, with one-tap saving, so you’ll get reminded when you’re nearby.
• Planning a trip (or just daydreaming)? You can also easily browse by city. Select Barcelona, Shanghai, Buenos Aires (or any city, anywhere in the world) and get an endless list of ideas, personalized for you.
Download it today on your iPad to try it out.