Just few days ago, Google released it’s Calendar app for the iPhone, incorporating the new material design, aligning the interface with other Google products.
The new Google Calendar app helps you spend less time managing your schedule and more time enjoying it.
● A new Schedule View – See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
● Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
● Assists to fill in your calendar – You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
● Different ways to view your calendar – Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
● All your calendars in one, easy place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.