Here’s a new app for you to play with. A collages app released by Instagram just yesterday called ‘Layout’.
Instagram’s newest app lets you create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you’ve selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram’s filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
Layout from Instagram is available today for iOS devices in Apple’s App Store. It’s currently only available for iOS. Layout from Instagram will be available for Android in the coming months.