If you have been checking out my Instagrams, you would notice that… well you wont notice but all my photos go through a round of editing on Snapseed and then another round on VSCO. So the former app plays a bit role in my day to day editing process. I’m sure it does to many of you too.
Yesterday Google updated the iOS version of Snapseed to 2.0, bringing new revamped UI and new features.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
• Stacks allow you to re-edit any image
• Copy your edits from one image to another
• 5 new filters including Lens Blur, Tonal Contrast and Glamour Glow, previously a premium feature
• Lens blur that’s adjustable in all directions
• Brush tools to apply effects to sections of an image
• Spot Repair for detailed editing, healing, and retouching
• Transform adjusts perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fills in empty areas after rotations
If you have not been using Snapseed to edit your photos, you should start now.