Facebook recently opened up their API to developers which allowed them to build 3rd party apps that works well inside the Messenger itself. We would have expected that games will also be produced for Messenger users to have some fun while that chat away.
Introducing ‘Doodle Draw’, first ever game on Messenger. Basically it works exactly the same as ‘Draw Something’ whereby you draw an image and then have your friends guess your scribbles. You can also watch replays of your friends’ guesses, earn coins and so on.
– Pick from a delightful word list
– Do your best Picasso impression and draw a specific word
– Share your art with friends and see if they can guess what it is
– Watch replays of your friends’ guesses
– Manage many ongoing games from the home screen
– Earn coins that can be spent on more colors
To launch the game, click on the ‘…’ button while in the Messenger chat screen. Note that you need to install the game on your phone beforehand for this to work.