Have you ever asked your friends to send your photos to you after an outing? If you think having to ask that favour is troublesome, then I think you and your friends should start using Moments, by Facebook.
Finally, an easy way to get all the photos of yourself trapped on your friends’ phones. After events, celebrations, trips or just hanging out, it’s no longer a hassle to collect all the photos you’ll want to look back on. With Moments, you can quickly give your photos to friends and get their photos, too.
Here’s the magic: The app groups your photos based on who’s in them and when they were taken. In one tap, you can sync your photos to the friends you choose. Then, friends can add their photos to the moment. Now, everyone has all the photos you took together!
Watch the video to find out how awesome this is.
• Keep all your photos organized in one private place
• Sync multiple photos at once—no need to text or email individual photos
• Search to find photos of yourself and your friends
• Save photos other people sync to you on your phone’s camera roll
• Share directly on Facebook or Instagram, and send in Messenger if you want