If you have been using the Apple Watch, you probably would have noticed some glitches in watchOS 2 whereby some apps stalled while installing, or calendar events not syncing like it should.
Seems like Apple is aware of these are has just released a fix to the issues above and more.
What’s New in 2.0.1:
● Fixes an issue that could cause software updates to stall
● Fixes issues that were impacting battery performance
● Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch
● Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating
● Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number
● Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face
● Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate
To get the update, launch the Watch app on your iPhone, click to General > Software Update.