There has been a lot of rumours about Apple releasing a 4-inch iPhone in March, to replace the 5s. The latest news comes with a leaked photo by OneMoreThing.
In the photo, we can see that the new iPhone is indeed the same size as the iPhone 5. The new one on the left features rounded edges, curved glass, a Touch ID home button, and a FaceTime camera on the left side of the earpiece.
If the rumours is true, the iPhone 5se will have the following specs:
● Curved glass like on the iPhone 6 and 6s lines
● 8 MPX back camera and 1.2 MPX front camera from the iPhone 6
● Support for larger panoramas and autofocus for video recording
● Barometer for tracking elevation in the Health app
● The A8 and M8 chips from the iPhone 6
● Bluetooth 4.2, VoLTE, and 802.11ac WiFi chips from the iPhone 6s
● Live Photos from the iPhone 6s
Let’s wait and see if this 4-inch iPhone will be announced in Apple’s March event.